Step Up CD
Enjoy the security of a CD with flexibility to increase your rate.
How the Step-Up CD Works:
- If the Bank’s CD rates rise during the term, you are able to increase your rate one time by contacting your personal banker
- Your new rate will remain in effect for the remainder of the term
Step-Up CD is a great way to maximize yield without risk.
Terms and Conditions:
- Terms are 28 months and 46 months
- Rate increases are one-time only
- Minimum opening deposits start at $1,000
- Interest is compounded daily and may be added to your CD balance or automatically transferred to another Mutual of Omaha Bank account
- Automatically renews at the end of term
Upon Rate Increase
- The interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) will be increased to the then current standard CD
- The increased rate and APY will be in effect for the remaining CD term
Penalties may be imposed for early withdrawal.
To open an account or learn more, contact your Regional Account Executive
or call us at 866.800.4656.