Enjoy tax-deferred growth* and a potential tax deduction.
A Traditional IRA could be the right choice when building a nest egg:
- All or part of your contributions may be tax-deductible, which may reduce your taxable income
- Many retirees are in a lower tax bracket when they make withdrawals**
- No income restrictions when making contributions**
- Anyone with earned income who has not reached 70 1/2 in the current tax year
- Maximum contribution: $5,500 in a tax year
- Individuals over age 50 may be eligible for an additional $1,000 contribution
Eligibility for taking a tax deduction depends upon many factors such as income, marital status and participation in an employer-sponsored retirement plan.
IRA Money Market
IRA tax advantages while earning money market rates.
Use your Money Market as an IRA and get the same rates, Annual Percentage Yields, and dividend payments – and your contributions may be tax-deductible.* Perfect for IRA or 401(k) rollover funds.
IRA Certificates of Deposit (CD)
Enjoy tax advantages and higher interest while setting your own terms.
Mutual of Omaha Bank offers several CD options for funding traditional IRAs, including fixed rate and variable rate accounts. Available as Traditional, ROTH or SEP IRA.
Your IRA contribution may be tax deductible, consult your tax advisor.
View our Latest CD Rates below:
Current Rates in:
Rates effective as of 09-22-2017
|Term||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)*
|13 Month (Special)||1.39%||1.40%
|25 Month (Special)||1.64%||1.65%
|36 Month (Special)||1.83%||1.85%
To find out more about a Traditional IRA account now, call: 866.351.5646
or open an account at a community bank near you.